Moto 360 displays timely notifications based on where you are and what you’re doing, so you always stay on track. Voice control makes it easy to get things done, even when your hands are full. Send texts, set a reminder, or check the weather, all with just your voice. Moto Body is the built-in activity tracker that inspires a healthier lifestyle. It also features Android apps, putting a universe of fun and productivity right on your wrist. Your options are nearly endless, and always growing!
- Operating System: Android Wear
- Display: 1.56” 320 x 290, 205ppi; Baclit LCD; Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Battery: 320mAh, Wireless charging with charging dock
- Processor: TI OMAP 3
- Memory: 4GB internal storage +512MB RAM
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
- Product Dimensions: 46mm diameter by 11.5mm high
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
May be returning, can’t get it to sync with my grandson’s Motorola watch, still attempting
Hubby was ok with it
a very good purchase nice watch moto 360
coor As sdvertised
I ordered this thinking it was going to just be refurbished and that’s why it was so cheap. I was wrong... it does not connect...and dies within minutes. I tried to cancel order right after placing after seeing reviews of website and they waited until it shipped to message me and tell me there was nothing they could do. Keep in mind I contacted “customer service” within minutes of placing order. I then told them to just tell me how to return it once it comes in and ...yep...these products are a joke...just like their products.
I bought one in early October. Didn't use it immediately.....When I did about a month later, it had intermittent problems connecting. Now the battery is dead. I just got off a chat with Motorola and they want me to send them a receipt for them to look at it because the serial number is not in their system. Fool me once....