This smartwatch can perform heart rate checks, blood oxygen, blood pressure, and measurements. Heart rate monitoring throughout the day (displayed in bars, highest recorded, lowest heart rate). Support long presses the wristband remote control phone to take pictures. In do not disturb mode, raise your hand to the bright screen, time format settings, restore factory, long press to reject incoming calls, three clock interface selection, music control (support previous, next, play/pause), weather display, apple health.
- Waterproof level: IP67
- System Requirements: android4.4 and above, iOS 9.0 or above, support for
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Bluetooth version : BLE 4.0
- Chip: NRF52832
- Ram: 16M
- Screen: 1.3 inch IPS color
- Battery: 180 mAh
- Stand-by time: About 25 days
- Working time: About 7 days
- Touch: Capacitive touch Key
Fair - The screen may have some micro-scratches which could be slightly noticeable when the screen is turned on. The body has several visible scratches and/or dents.
Good - Screen may have some very minor scratches which aren't really noticeable. The body has a few minor visible scratches.
Excellent - Screen is in perfect condition. The body may have some barely visible micro-scratches.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Have not received it. Please send it as soon as possible. I need it for my Blood pressure
The watch isn’t doing what it should when I try to get a reading of pulse ect. The watch hasn’t been consistent! The directions are to brief, not clear ! I am going to google it to see if I can get Better directions.
The unit is very good, although we have not found out how to set the watch times. More clear instructions need to be given to those who are not familiar of some terms.