Suitable for sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators, or anyone is interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate.
- Suitable for sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators, or anyone is interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate.
- You should only use the pulse oximeter before or after your exercise and remain stationary while you are testing your pulse and SpO2
- Dimensions: 1.3 inches (H) x 1.2 inches (W) x 2.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 60.0 grams
- The battery is not included in the product packaging, you need to install 2 AAA batteries correctly.
- Do not use the oximeter saturation monitor on infant or neonatal users.
- The fingertip oximeter is not intended for the treatment, you're advised to go to the hospital for medical treatment and rest more for a healthier body.
- The SpO2 pulse oximeter can be used before or after doing sports, but it's not recommended to use during the process of doing sports, please stay still when measuring.
- 1 Pulse Oximeter
- 1 user manual
Fair - The screen may have some micro-scratches which could be slightly noticeable when the screen is turned on. The body has several visible scratches and/or dents.
Good - Screen may have some very minor scratches which aren't really noticeable. The body has a few minor visible scratches.
Excellent - Screen is in perfect condition. The body may have some barely visible micro-scratches.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Great. I did have to read the directionGreat products and put batteries in it. It works very well.
Although the item looked to be well constructed. I inserted the batteries and tried to use the unit.
It consistently doesn't work as advertised, or as other units I have used. It shuts off before indicating the oxygen concentration and BPM.
I am interested in getting an RMA to return the defective unit and have it replaced with one that works.
I received a broken oximeter. It got very hot and when I took the batteries out, there was a bare wire. I have contacted them twice requesting a refund or a new oximeter. All that I have gotten has been the ru around. Guess I will have to dispute this with the credit card company.
Never received it. Can't get a phone number to check on it. Call me back at [****]. Give me a phone number to call!!!
The batteries will not fit correctly.