Handheld freezing point detector, also known as refractometer, freezing point tester or automobile freezing point tester, is designed to measure the freezing point of antifreeze liquid, glass liquid and the proportion of battery solution. As long as a few drops of liquid are placed on the prism, and then observed toward the light, the measured value of the solution can be quickly read out. The freezing point of the anti-freezing system based on propylene glycol and ethylene glycol and the freezing point of the car front window cleaning liquid can be known by the measured percentage. It can also be used to check the proportion of electrolysis in the battery and the state of use.
- Durable and built to last long.
- Heavy-duty and lightweight with its aluminum construction.
- Uses ambient light only, which means a battery or power source is not required.
Equipped with scale measurement which provides direct reading, easy to focus on and calibrate.
- Accurate testing results guaranteed.
- Measuring Range: -50-0
- Structure: Refractive prism + cover + calibration bolt + eyepiece + optical system piping
- Working Temperature: 10~30degrees
- Glass of water freezing point: -50-0
- Electro-hydraulic proportion: 1.00-1.40
- Package Weight: 240g/8oz
- Package Size: 20.5 x 8 x 5.5cm/8 x 3.5 x 2.3in
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.