The dogbone electrical adapter is a useful tool for converting 50 AMP (14-50P) male to 30 AMP (TT-30R) female, which allows you to connect from 50AMP charging pile socket at campground to 30AMP RV power cord so as to safely and quickly charge your RV. The converter adapter is well-constructed in 100% copper pins and jacks terminals, including premium copper wires, which provides high-performance conductivity. Comes with ergonomic grip handles for easy gripping, plugging and unplugging. Moreover, the adapter cord adopts flexible material at appearance for reducing pressure on it.
- Simple Power Conversion: Easily converts power from 50 AMP (14-50P) male to 30 AMP (TT-30R) female to fit for 30AMP recreational vehicle (RV) power cord. (Allows you to connect from 50AMP charging pile socket at campground to 30AMP RV power cord so as to safely and quickly charge your RV. Also can convert RV battery power to supply power for refrigerator, air conditioner, microwave oven, roaster and other household appliances in RV).
- High Conductivity: The adapter is well-constructed in 100% copper pins and jacks terminals, adopting premium copper wires, which provides good conductivity.
- Well-Constructed: Built-in premium copper wires wrapped by flame retardant and heat-resistant PVC material, which makes the whole adapter heavy-duty, pressure-proof and durable.
- Ergonomic Grip Handles: Comes with ergonomic grip handles at both male and female adapter end for convenient gripping, plugging and unplugging, effort saving.
- 180° Bend Design: Designed with 180° flexible adapter cord, which can bend from the male to female end to reduce pressure on the adapter cord.
- Dimensions: 12 x 3.94 x 2.76
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping for all orders over $35
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.