Click this seatbelt extender into your car’s original car seat buckle and instantly add 23.5cm/9.25in to the seatbelt allowing you buckle up booster seats. The extension also makes it much easier to buckle up for pregnant women, plus-size people, people with disabilities or limited mobility and anyone else having a hard time buckling up or adjusting the seatbelt.
- No installation needed. Just click and go! Insert the metal part into the buckle. Simply put the metal tongue into the plastic receptacle to test whether you’ve found the safe fit for your car seat belt.
- Instantly adds 9in to your car’s original seatbelt buckle so that the seatbelt can go around easily and comfortably. Don’t feel choked anymore as you try to buckle up and still can’t reach the seat belt parts to fasten your seat belt.
- Ideal for those who can't otherwise buckle their seat belts, which may include some plus-sized people, police officers with bulky utility belts, people with limited mobility or range of motion and others.
- Each seat belt is unique based on your car’s model, year and seat location. Please refer to our size chart and measure your car seatbelt dimensions before bidding.
- Made of inner premium NO.45 steel and ABS, high tensile strength prevents from tearing.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- seatbelt lock
These are wonderful for the elderly, handicapped, size issues, etc. What a difference it makes to belt-up with these inserted into the existing seatbelt lock. There's no struggling to find the lock, there's no chance it'll become lodged between seats. Overall, a great find an many thanks to the person who came up with this super-convenient idea.