Apple Watch connects to your iPhone via Bluetooth 4.0 and displays notifications, apps, and more on its display. It can also connect directly to the Internet thanks to 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi. The internal battery lasts for up to 18 hours of normal use and is recharged with an included inductive magnetic charger.
Note: Enlarge images for color naming.
- Apple Watch Dual-Core
- WatchOS 3
- Light Sensor
- Activity Tracker
- Heart Monitor
- Microphone and Speaker, Bluetooth
- Aluminum Chassis with Ion-X Glass
- 1.3" 272 x 340 Display
- Activity and Heart Rate Monitoring
- Available in your choice of 38MM or 42MM
- Available in your choice of Black, Pink or White
Fair - The screen may have some micro-scratches which could be slightly noticeable when the screen is turned on. The body has several visible scratches and/or dents.
Good - Screen may have some very minor scratches which aren't really noticeable. The body has a few minor visible scratches.
Excellent - Screen is in perfect condition. The body may have some barely visible micro-scratches.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
love it. got it for the wife and she loves it. got her the Apple Watch II and she kept this.
I like gadgets, but better than gadgets i like a deal. I purchased two watches for the same price as one, in the store or other websites. My daughter and I have been learning new functions and enjoying the freedom of not carrying the phone everywhere.
Like my watch a lot. Just does not hold a good charge. Will upgrade at a later date.
Apple quality. Very interesting, linked with an iPhone. Brings up news, exercise records, weather, etc. Quite helpful. Must charge it about every day on the provided magnetic charging pad. I would definitely buy it again. Other inexpensive "smart watches" that I have bought have been a disappointment. Apple appears to have thought of almost everything to make it useful and dependable.
Perfect birthday present for 15 year old daughter. She asked for one while knowing she wouldn't get it but was she surprised and I loved the discounted price.