The women winter snow boots, thick faux fur lined keep their toes warm and protected. Water-resistant suede leather upper in an outdoor boot style with a round toe and abrasion-resistant rubber sole. This style boots comfortable inside, lace up design. Suitable for all kinds of collocation, coat, leisure, jeans, casual, etc.
- Suede fabrics.
- Keep your foot super warm.
- Very comfortable snow boots for women.
- Durable and sole delivers all-day comfort and makes you walk stably.
- Makes your more fashionable and well matches with all your clothes
- Suitable for multi-occasion.
|US Size||Foot Length||EUR Size|
Fair - The screen may have some micro-scratches which could be slightly noticeable when the screen is turned on. The body has several visible scratches and/or dents.
Good - Screen may have some very minor scratches which aren't really noticeable. The body has a few minor visible scratches.
Excellent - Screen is in perfect condition. The body may have some barely visible micro-scratches.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Haven't worn yet. Ordered my size, but made bigger. Will have to wear with thick socks to take up extra space.
Didn't get to try them out, I was supposed to receive them in 3-5 days, they arrived 10 days after shipping. I tried them on and they seem comfortable but the material they're made of looks and feels like felt paper. Loved the color. Will keep them since I live in a warm climate and don't need heavy cloth boots.
Haven't worn them yet
Love these booths as they are attractive and well made. I have not yet worn them as it is for warmer weather.
I have got them yet