You're in control of what goes on inside your vehicle while driving, for the most part at least. What happens outside of it, however, is often out of your hands. Some of it will be noteworthy—whether for the right reasons or the wrong ones—and with this high-definition vehicle video camera, you'll be equipped to have all of it recorded from right behind your windshield. It features 1920x1080 video resolution, a 140° wide-angle lens, a built-in microphone, date and time feature, and can also snap still images. All files are recorded to your memory card for safe keeping, and the unit has a built-in G-sensor for emergency saving in case of an accident. It can be a wild world out there, so snap up this super deal and have it all on video—good or bad!
- Suitable for car accidents, legal purposes, and capturing special events
- High-definition camera shoots video and takes still photos
- Easily mounts via suction holder
- Powered by built-in 600mAh lithium rechargeable battery or car charger; can be charged via your vehicle's 12v DC outlet
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Date/time feature
- G-sensor built-in: emergency save in case of car accident
- 2.7" LTPS TFT LCD preview screen
- CMOS image sensor
- 4x digital zoom
- Motion detection
- Infrared night vision
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080
- 140° wide-angle lens
- Continuous loop video: no leakage in seconds
- Lightweight design
- Supports PC camera
- Memory card support: TF up to 32GB (card not included)
- Interface: USB port, TF card slot, HDMI port
- Current frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Measures 6" L x 3" W x 5" H
- Weighs 9oz
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Never get to use it. Received a used and broken one
It needs to come with a data chip - otherwise its not functional.
LOOKS GREAT WORKS GREAT AND A GREAT VALUE ITEM THAT IS WHAT WE ARE USE TO ALL OF OUR PURCHASED FROM EBAY.... THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER GREAT BARGIN
Hi. I cannot give you a review yet because I just picked up the item yesterday.
Apparently everything I ordered from you went to my P.O. Box instead of my physical address!!! Even though I live off-grid I have everything I order online, from cat food to groceries delivered to my physical address!! My physical address was what I put down for things to be delivered to so I don't know why EVERYTHING went to the p.o. box!!! It should not have!!! So I am not happy about that!! Carol D.
This camera appears to be a returned "USED MODEL" that was probably returned as "defective" to your company; picture quality on screen is poor at best - this appears to be low quality material, in general. It was packaged so poorly, the box was completely crushed on one corner. (NOTE: Box for watch was in very good condition). I have not tested in the car yet. Also, I sent correspondence to your company regarding issues and never received a response, and you are asking me NOW how everything is! Since camera does not appear to provide Time & Date data on the screen, it is almost useless as traffic monitor - manual is useless, but more legible than watch manual!