Handy size for flexible use. They are great for selective pruning of plants .An experienced gardener have found for cleaning off the plant "sap" that accumulates on blade tips, soaking them for a few minutes in a little shot type glass with about an inch of olive oil in it then wiping them off on paper towels works very well rather than scraping with a blade or using alcohol. Watch your fingers! They are still going strong after a long time use.
- Premium stainless steel precision-sharpened blades.
- Spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce the strain.
- Soft and comfortable grip avoid hand fatigue.
- The long narrow tip helps get in to difficult areas.
- Closing latch with a black switch can safely remove to keep it tight.
- Nice bright color so you can find them easily in your garden.
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping for all orders over $35
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.