Say goodbye to the days of dreading to get ready and make getting ready fun again any time of the day! Welcome to the brand new Hollywood Tech Mirror from Vivitar. This brand new Hollywood tech mirror has an array of tech features including 2 built-in Bluetooth speakers. So no you can enjoy your favorite playlist, talk on the phone or even watch videos as you beautify This new mirror also has 20 adjustable LED lights, swivels 180’ to easily adjust to any angle, a 10X mirror attachment, a built-in phone pocket for easy access/video watching and easily recharges so there are no more batteries to replace! Don’t forget one of the coolest features of this mirror, the built in wireless Qi phone charger!
Now you can get ready while jamming/talking/watching and even be able to charge your phone all at the same time!
- 2 built-in Bluetooth speakers
- 20 Adjustable LED lights
- 10X Suction Mirror attachment
- Built-in phone pocket
- Built-in Wireless Qi charging pad
- Swivels 180’
- Adjustable angle
- 2 USB cables (Recharging mirror and for Qi charging)
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
it was really nice but it came with a crack on right side. Like it got chipped on the way, and I dont like that it gets dirty quick and so I have to clean it alot. Its starting to glitch like the light turns on and off by itself and the speaker not so good. The pocket for phone its nice but you can't charge it and take video. I like the charging dock pad spot it's ok I guess if you're not gonna use your phone. I like the dim effect it has. The size is good. I've had it for 2 weeks now so idk I don't really recommend 😐
It's actually sturdy for I've dropped it twice. I transport room to room in the box it came in. Your phone charges while you put on medicine, make-up etc.