The large toe nail clippers make it easy to cut nails of all sizes. The toenail clippers for thick nails for seniors are perfect for nail problems caused by fungi, diabetes, paronychia, aging and other health problems. The professional ingrown toenail clippers can assist with fungal treatment as needed.
- Toe nail clippers for men are designed with a curved blade that conforms to the shape of our nails or toenails. The curved blade avoids injury when cutting nails and relieves pain caused by nail problems. Whether you cut your fingernails or toenails, podiatrist toenail clippers can easily cut your nails.
- Crafted out of high quality stainless steel & sharpened to deliver a clean & easy cut, the blades of our toenail tools are rust-resistant & designed for better performance
- The ergonomic architecture with a rubber handle fits perfect in a user’s hand for easy control when at work. The handle is designed with ridges for extra grip and tension for better control and to prevent finger slippage. Ideal for seniors with arthritis or weak hand strength
- Our toenail clipper is designed for thick and brittle toenails caused by paronychia, nail fungus, damage or aging. Its super sharp blade and wide jaw opens up to 0.4 inch allowing you trim even the thickest nails. What’s more, the blade has a sharp and pointed end making it ideal for easy trimming ingrown nails and sensitive areas
- Size: 13×4.8cm/5.11×1.88inch
- Weight: 85.5g/0.19lb
- Material: Stainless Steel, ABS
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerRated 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Did not work. The middle pieces fall out when you try to use it.
- KKulenskiVerified BuyerRated 5 stars2 months agot oe nail clippers
Excellent product. Very happy with using it,
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerRated 5 stars3 months agoCut thick hard nails easily
These are great! They cut hard thick nails effortlessly! I wish I had bought these a long time ago.
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerRated 5 stars3 months agoClippers
Very easy to handle and easy to cut with. Good for anyone that has mild arthritis in their hands.
- MMMary M.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 months agoMail clipperd
Very sharp and easy to handle