For small spaces like a bedroom, you can pick a radiant, fan, or oil-filled column heater. But the specific type of heater to buy will depend on your needs. If you prefer quick heating, then fan and oil-filled types will fit your criteria.
Oil-filled heaters though are behind fans in terms of response time. A fan heater is simply better in giving fast, uniform heat.
- This miniature wall heater is simply perfect for winter and cold conditions.
- Strong, stable currents of warm air are sent out within 5 seconds of turning the equipment on.
- You can adjust the settings depending on what you need. Our heater supports 60-95°F temperature range, have high and low wind speeds, and 1-12 hour timer.
- At 1000W, it has economic heating power when compared to heaters that operate at higher wattage.
- To prevent overheating, we made the shell out of flame-retardant material. The heater auto shuts off when its temperature exceeds the set temperature. For safe heating, air is sent out in small volumes. If you forgot to set the timer, don’t worry, the default setting is 12 hours.
- For extra convenience, our heating device contains no wires which can tangle or coil. Instead, it’s equipped with a 360° rotational plug. The wall socket’s height and position don’t matter. Rated voltage 100-120V。
- With a 13cm diameter & 400g weight, this non-bulky heater is only as large as your palm. It takes little space. You can even bring it to enjoy a nice warmth in the hotel when you’re traveling.
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.6 x 4.6 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.