Stay in tune with your little one with the VTech Owl DM225 DECT 6.0 Digital Audio Baby Monitor with Night Light. This digital baby monitor uses DECT 6.0 technology to ensure your connection is protected against interference and eavesdropping. Both the parent unit and camera are shaped as friendly owls to add an adorable touch to your home. You will especially love the baby unit, which features a night light that shines in the eyes on the owl. Plus, the VTech Owl DM225 features a two-way, talk-back intercom, and up to 1,000 feet of range, so you can soothe your child from anywhere in your home. Clip the parent unit to your belt and take advantage of the extended range and battery-powered operation.
- Owl Audio Baby Monitor with up to 1,000 ft of Range
- Vibrating Sound-Alert
- Talk-Back Intercom
- Digitized Transmission & Night Light
- Style: Owl Monitor
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer battery required. (included)
- A rechargeable battery with a low-battery alert lets you carry the parent unit into the house for up to 18 hours without charge
- Secure digital audio transmission eliminates annoying white noise and ensures the only sounds you hear are your baby's
- The 5-level sound indicator indicates the sound level in the nursery
- Use the belt clip to attach the parent unit to your belt or shirt
- Receive vibrating, sound-alerts on the parent unit when your baby is fussing
- Adjust the volume control to turn the sound level up or down on the parent unit
- Product Dimensions 2.5" x 4.4" x 3.5"
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SFSarah F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agogreat deal
my grandson plays with it when he visits. We use it to monitor ( my daughter, Patty, and I communicate on it) She watches over me. wonderful and so cute. Sarah Farkes