The non-contact AC voltage detector is a good helper to help you find breakpoints, identify neutral and live wires, and maintain circuits. The voltage detector has an NCV sensing probe. So when you check for AC voltage in cables, house wiring, wires or sockets, etc., you only need to put the probe near the voltage without touching the object under test.
- Non-Contact: With an NVC induction probe for detecting AC voltage, just place the tip of the detector near an outlet or power cord to detect the voltage. Low voltage or neutral wire triggers a yellow flashing light with slow beep while high voltage or live wire triggers a red flashing light with rapid beep.
- Dual Range: The tester comes with 2 sensitivity ranges: 12-1000V(high) and 48-1000V(low). The low sensitivity state is defaulted when it is turned on. Simply press the sensitivity switch to switch between 2 ranges for accurate measurement. Low sensitivity is for doorbells and power strips detection, while high sensitivity is ideal for power supply detection.
- Illumination & Location Function: Equipped with bright LED indicator, it’s suitable for circuit inspection in a dim environment. Besides, the light point location function aids in long distance guidance precisely and flexibly.
- Automatic Shutdown: With no induction signal or operation, the test pen will automatically shut down in 5 minutes. When the tester voltage drops below 2.4V, the tester will also shut down.
- Safe To Use: Insulating ABS material effectively reduces risk of electric shock. This electric test pen is an efficient tool for home appliance repair and circuit inspection.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.