Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc.
- Power: DC6V, 4 AA (1.5v, LR6) alkaline batteries required.
- Material: zinc alloy die casting
- Surface: satin nickel
- Suitable material: suitable for a wooden door thickness of 1-3/8" to 2" (35mm-51mm)
- Latch: 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" (60mm-70mm) adjustable latch
- Lock group: 5 beads, one-line CI lock group
- Applicable ambient temperature: -20°C -70°C (without battery)
- Applicable ambient humidity: 30%-90% (RH) (without battery)
- Do not use an electric screwdriver during installation or over-tighten the screws.
- The black hub of the latch must be in the lower position when fitting the latch into the latch hole.
- Fit the alignment of the deadbolt latch and strike plate.
- Install cylinder into the deadbolt keypad assembly with tailpiece in horizontal position inserted through the hub.
- When installing the receiver assembly, the thumb turn piece is opposite to the latching side and ensures the deadbolt tailpiece is engaged with the turn piece.
- Do the door handing identification process first after installation. Make sure the IC wire is connected firmly and the batteries are installed correctly and alive.
- Before programming, do the door handing identification process first, the lock needs to learn if your door is a Right-Hand door or a Left-Hand door.
- Your lock can only be programmed in the unlocked position, every programming step should be done in 6 seconds.
- If you delete all user code the keypad will no longer open the lock, you must use the key to enter the lock.
- If you disable all user codes the keypad and auto-locking will no longer open the lock, you must use the key to enter the lock.
- After restoring default settings, you must run the operation door handing identification process again before programming any other function.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.