Super strong, rubberized, waterproof tape that can patch, bond, seal and repair virtually everything.
- Waterproof Tape
- Can be applied Hot or Cold
- Seal openings
- Good with Gutters , Leaks , Outdoor Equipment
- Super strong, rubberized, waterproof tape that can patch, bond, seal and repair virtually everything. So easy to use for any emergency! And it’s so strong, it even works underwater. Magic Tapes bond will increase with time and pressure.
- Use on: PVC, acrylic, metal, steel, copper, aluminum, wood, ceramic, porcelain, tile, glass, rubber, fiberglass, stucco, plaster, stone, cement, concrete, dry wall, EPDM roofs, some plastics, fabrics, vinyl and so much more!
- Excellent for: Roof leaks, gutters, down spouts, boats, kayaks, personal water crafts, canoes, outdoor equipment, mobile homes, RVs & campers, PVC & plumbing pipes, sprinkler systems, pools and spas, windows, doors, walls, seams, vents, air ducts, HVAC s creates a super strong, waterproof seal, DIY projects and so much more!
- Can be applied hot or cold, wet or dry, even underwater Instantly seals out water, air and moisture to create a super strong, flexible, watertight barrier UV resistant, environmentally friendly, VOC-free and has a wide temperature range so it can be used in extreme weather conditions
- Size: 4" x 5'
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- GMGuenn M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoTape
Arrived just in time for 4 days of torrential rain, and totally stopped gutter leak. Also used it on a cracked driver side window on my truck. It will stop the crack until I can get a new window . Great value for the buck ! Still have plenty of tape left for a few more small projects !