If you are tired of flimsy plastic scoops and rust easily 201 stainless steel as 47.95% reviews encountered, 18/8 stainless steel is a great replacement. It is anti-rust and will not absorb the smell of coffee like your plastic spoons do. It has relatively heavier weight with smooth edges and a nice finish, easy to hold and grab.
- Short enough to fit in your coffee canister: 24.85% reviews are worried about the handle bending and losing its shape. We thickened the handle to avoid bending. The scoop is short enough to fit into your canisters, big enough to stay on top of the coffee beans. One piece, no solder joints. It has a slight thumb indentation that makes it easy to grab.
- Dishwasher safe with no troubles: This spoon is dishwasher safe. Never rust or deform. Do not need great patience if you hand wash it. It's not a deep bowl, so it's easy to clean and rinse, and easy to dip into bags. A handy compact size so you can store them easily. Just nest them in your drawer or store into the canister. These 2 features meet 24.27% reviews' expectation.
- With US & metric measurement engraved on handle: Spoon crafted with smooth engravings on handle is worth a try, if you don't want painted measurement. Easy to read. You’ll never have to worry about the numbers washing or wearing off. Scoop coffee beans directly out of coffee container and make a cup of morning coffee for yourself!
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.