The ATH-MSR7NC headphones combine the Hi-Res Audio technology and design features from the original ATH-MSR7 with newly developed active-noise cancelling technology to bring you the ultimate listening experience.
These headphones are outfitted with exclusive 45 mm True Motion Drivers to deliver distortion-free audio reproduction with extended frequency response. A miniature microphone is incorporated into the top of each earcup to pick up ambient noise that can then be blocked by an appropriate sound-cancelling signal when the active noise-cancelling function is activated. Having the microphone on the top, instead of on the side, of the housing ensures consistent noise cancellation unaffected by the user's head movement or by wind noise. Each earcup also has an acoustic vent, ideally positioned on the side of the housing, 90 degrees from mic, to enhance tuning without negatively affecting sound quality. The result is consistent Hi-Res Audio reproduction whether in active or passive noise-cancelling modes.
- Exclusive 45 mm True Motion Drivers, featuring a highly responsive diaphragm and lightweight voice coil, deliver Hi-Res Audio with controlled transients
- Noise-cancelling and venting technologies work together to maintain the Hi-Res Audio reproduction in both active and passive noise-cancelling modes
- 360 degree omnidirectional noise-cancelling technology with high signal-to-noise ratio ensures consistent noise cancellation that is not affected by user's head movement
- Precision-tooled flange and crescent-shaped PCB balance and tune the mid/low frequencies for reduced distortion
- Ultra-comfortable memory foam earpads and headband
- Internal rechargeable battery provides 30 hours of continuous headphone use when fully charged
- Two detachable cables: standard 1.2 m (3.9') cable and 1.2 m (3.9') smartphone-compatible cable with in-line mic and controls for answering calls and controlling music
- Includes airline adapter, USB charging cable and pouch
- Type: Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Frequency Response: 5 - 40,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 104 dB/mW (active mode)
- Impedance: 150 ohms (active)
- Battery Internal Battery: 3.7V rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Battery Life: 30 hours (continuous transmission time including music playback time), Depending on environmental conditions
- Battery Charging Time: 4 hours, Depending on environmental conditions
- Weight: 305 g (10.8 oz.), without cable
- Cable: Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') standard cable, detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with in-line mic and controls
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini plug, L-shaped
- Accessories Included: USB charging cable, airline adapter, pouch
- Type (Microphone): Condenser
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 50 - 4,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern (Microphone): Omnidirectional
- ATH-MSR7NC SonicPro Noise Cancellation Headphones
- Detachable 1.2m Standard Cable
- Detachable 1.2m Cable with In-line Mic & Controls
- USB Charging Cable
- Airline Adapter
- Carrying Pouch
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.