The Start 1304 sewing machine has 6 basic stitches from which to choose, selected by the simple turn of a dial. Because the stitch length and stitch width are preset, there's no guesswork, making this a great machine for a hobbyist or even a beginner.
- Built-In Stitches (6): Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, buttonholes and more
- Four-Step Buttonhole: Buttonholes are sewn in four easy steps, clearly displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial
- Built-In Needle Threader: Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle - eliminates eye strain and saves you time
- Front Loading Bobbin
- Darning Plate: Place the darning plate into position over the machine's feed teeth, which prevents the feed teeth from coming in contact with the fabric. Use this for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, monograms and even for sewing on buttons
- Easy Stitch Selection Dial: Built-in stitches are displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Simply turn the dial to select the stitch you want to sew
- Reverse (Lever): Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame: The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- Free Arm: Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it eas to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- LED Lighting: Long lasting LED lighting provides bright illumination and stays cool to the touch
- Snap-On Presser Feet: Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
Fair - The screen may have some micro-scratches which could be slightly noticeable when the screen is turned on. The body has several visible scratches and/or dents.
Good - Screen may have some very minor scratches which aren't really noticeable. The body has a few minor visible scratches.
Excellent - Screen is in perfect condition. The body may have some barely visible micro-scratches.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The machine arrived damaged! When I called to return the item it was a scam. The person on the line wanted me to go out and purchase a gift card. They said that after I gave them the gift card information they would add $79.00 to the gift card.Why would I need to purchase a $200.00 gift card for them to add $79.00 when all I wanted was the information to return the broken sewing machine? This company is a scam or their employee is a scammer.
Lightweight and sleek with great storage and easy to use.