The Singer 2277 Tradition Essential Sewing Machine is ideal for both beginners and expert sewing enthusiasts. This classic sewing machine is designed with a host of features that make sewing a breeze.
- Automatic needle threader
- Easy stitch selection
- Adjustable stitch length and width
- Automatic tension
- 23 built-in stitches
- Fully automatic 1-step buttonhole
- Extra high presser foot lifter
- Automatic presser foot pressure control
- Heavy duty metal frame
- Automatic reverse
- Twin needle capability
- Automatic bobbin winding
- Four-segment feed dog system
- Multiple needle positions
- Portable and cabinet mountable
Fair - The screen may have some micro-scratches which could be slightly noticeable when the screen is turned on. The body has several visible scratches and/or dents.
Good - Screen may have some very minor scratches which aren't really noticeable. The body has a few minor visible scratches.
Excellent - Screen is in perfect condition. The body may have some barely visible micro-scratches.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I was surprised to find out that there was a completely different model of Singer (3337 Simple) sent to me. While it was an upgrade from what I ordered, which I very much enjoy, still not what the listing was made out to be.