Sensei Slicer chef’s knife ideal for precision cutting and thin slicing. Most traditional knives in our kitchens are double-beveled , or sharpened on both side. The as seen on TV Sensei Slice is single-beveled, or sharpened on one side to create a stronger, sharper blade.
This Japanese inspired design blade is carefully crafted and sharpened on one side only providing an edge that is up to 40% stronger than traditional knives. Perfect for carving meat, slicing and dicing veggies, fruit, cheese, even slicing bread. Sensei Slicer the knife of choice for professional Sushi Chefs
- Japanese inspired Chef’s knife for the sharpest cutting edge
- Sharpened on one side for the sharpest edge
- Integrated air holes for a non-stick surface
- Grip dots increase handling & reduce fatigue
- Mirror-finish helps prevent blade rust
Shipping and Returns
- Free shipping for all orders over $25 no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.