Sensei Slicer chef’s knife ideal for precision cutting and thin slicing. Most traditional knives in our kitchens are double-beveled , or sharpened on both side. The as seen on TV Sensei Slice is single-beveled, or sharpened on one side to create a stronger, sharper blade.
This Japanese inspired design blade is carefully crafted and sharpened on one side only providing an edge that is up to 40% stronger than traditional knives. Perfect for carving meat, slicing and dicing veggies, fruit, cheese, even slicing bread. Sensei Slicer the knife of choice for professional Sushi Chefs
- Japanese inspired Chef’s knife for the sharpest cutting edge
- Sharpened on one side for the sharpest edge
- Integrated air holes for a non-stick surface
- Grip dots increase handling & reduce fatigue
- Mirror-finish helps prevent blade rust
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
It’s supposed to stay sharp....am giving it it’s test.
NOW THIS IS SHARP
very handy and sharp knife. convenient length for cutting vegetables. glad to have it
We needed a new nice knife to use while slicing and chopping. This is perfect! I may order a second!
nice and sharp. It slices tomatoes thin, slices meat nicely. You actually slice with this and not saw through whatever you are cutting,