This USB 2.0 to IDE / SATA drive adapter implements a bridge between a USB port and one SATA, ATA or ATAPI based mass storage device port.
It could turns any standard IDE or SATA drive into a convenient external drive. Easily transfer files from computer or notebook, back up files, or store large file archives on hard drives.
USB to SATA/IDE cable: used to connect SATA/IDE device to computer with USB port.
2. Power with 12V and 5V double channel output: used to supply power to SATA/IDE device.
- USB to IDE/SATA cable
- SATA Cable/SATA Power Connector
- Power adapter(AC110V-240V)
- Power cord
- CD Driver
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- CBCharles B.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 year agoAs expected...perfect.
It was exactly what I needed and worked on the first try!!
Was able to copy old PC WD IDE drive data to thumb drive ...saving my niece's wedding videos. Score one for the old techy uncle, and you guys.