Meet Galaxy S20 FE 5G! This is the phone made for people who want it all. It's packed with features tailor-made for fans on all kinds - whether you love photography, gaming or filling your feed with all that inspires you. This is the phone that leaves compromise behind, delivering the innovations of Galaxy S20 to make incredible technology available to all. Shades to make the rainbow jealous. With an impressive spectrum of beautiful hues to choose from, Galaxy S20 FE 5G comes in colors sure to suit your unique style - from big and bold to subtle and sleek.
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.)
- Brand: Samsung
- Model Name: S20 FE
- Operating System: Android 10.0
- Memory Storage Capacity: 128 GB
- Screen Size: 6.5 Inches
- Wireless network technology: GSM, CDMA, LTE
- Connector Type: Lightning
- Form Factor: Slate
- 6.5-inch FHD + Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1080 x 2400 pixels, IP68 for water and dust resistant
- 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM, Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+), Android 10, Octa-core, Adreno 650, One UI 2.5, 4500mAh Battery
- Rear Camera: 12MP Wide (F/1.8 aperture) + 12MP Ultrawide (F/2.2 aperture) + 8MP Telephoto (F/2.4 aperture), Front Camera: 32MP (F/2.2 aperture) , Under Display Fingerprint
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Phone is just what I wanted. Works on Verizon. Great price for quality devise.
Just got my phone. And so far I love it. I have Verizon prepaid service and it was unlocked to use for Verizon. So I am very happy with it.
The phone was great but I had to change services to use it as it was not unlocked and locked to T-Mobile so I had to change from Verizon which may have been a good thing