The Samsung Chromebook is a computer that helps you get everyday things done faster and easier. It starts in seconds, has virus protection built-in, and runs your favorite Google apps plus thousands more. The Chromebook comes with leading Google products, like Search, Gmail, YouTube and Hangouts, so you can work, play, and do whatever you want, right out of the box.You can easily share it with multiple people- switching accounts takes seconds, and everyone gets their own files, apps and settings.
- 11.6-inch Display
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 5 Dual Processor
- 2 GB DDR3L RAM, 16 GB Solid State Drive, 2 USB Ports: 1 USB 3.0 + 1 USB 2.0
- HDMI Port, Built-in dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, web camera included
- Weight: 2.43 lbs
- Operating System: Chrome
- Series: Series 3 Chromebook (2012 Model)
- Model: XE303C12
- Dimensions: 8.21 x 11.4 x 0.69 inches
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I understand that this is refurbished, but upon removing it from the box (without packing material around it), I cut my finger on a corner of the Chromebook that had been broken off. Also, one of the hinges was broken. Wouldn't take long for the top to completely break off. I was assured that even though the outside was marred, it would still work perfectly! It was a little worse than being marred.....more like completely abused!
Excellent, it was faster and safe mailed.
super mal usada y quebrada
You are thieves Liars
I ordered this thinking it was going to be a refurbished laptop and in good condition as the photos suggest. It was shipped to me in a plastic bag (not a box), was extremely scuffed up and the outer casing was cracked. The computer powered up, but the screen was so scratched up I could barely see the text on the screen, and the trackpad didn’t work at all. It was completely inoperable. I would not have paid $10 at a garage sale for it, much less the $200 I paid for it here.