The Ronco EZ-Store Dehydrator Turbo is small but mighty. This new design with Turbo Fan dehydrates food 2-3 times faster than the original dehydrator and comes with an adjustable temperature control. Beef jerky, dried fruits, even potpourri are quick and easy with the EZ-Store Dehydrator Turbo. Save money, save time and save trips to the snack isle with this turbo-charged snack factory.
- The Ronco Turbo Dehydrator comes with 5 rotating trays so you can choose to dehydrate multiple fruits or vegetables at a time and dehydrate as little or as much as you like! The clear trays let you keep an eye on your food as it dehydrates!
- Dry food 2-3 times faster with the Ronco Turbo EZ-Store Dehydrator. The lid vent and base vent are specially designed to allow enough circulation to properly dehydrate your food so you can get perfectly dehydrated foods, every time.
- Temperature knob is adjustable between 95 – 160 degrees F to tailor the temperature for different foods
- Drying food will extend the shelf-life of your food wasting less food and saving you money. Purchase your favorite fruits and vegetables in season, dehydrate them, and enjoy year-round.
- Make organic, healthy snacks without any preservatives or additives typically found in store-bought foods. Enjoy snacks like beef jerky, dried fruits & vegetables, low carb kale chips, and kid-friendly fruit rolls!
- Dried foods can be preserved for long periods without refrigeration making them ideal
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MSMary S.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoBronco dehydrater
It's nice n quiet but it needs a shut off button. Took 2 days to dry celery. I mostly like it. Years ago I had a Ronco that I used so much I wore it out.