R-SIM 17 is designed for IOS 15 system 5G network and compatible with iPhone 13, 12, 11, X, XS, 8, 7, and other full series of locked programs which support IOS15. It’s a combination of 4 unlocking modes, including ICCID, IMSI, TMSI, and MIC. No matter how many times the system has been upgraded, the card can easily unlock it. It’s easy to operate by inserting the card to unlock your iPhone in no time.
- Wide Compatibility: It’s designed for IOS 15 system 5G network and compatible with iPhone 13, 12, 11, X,XS, 8, 7, and other full series of locked programs which support IOS 15.
- Simple And Stable: It’s a combination of 4 unlocking modes, including ICCID,IMSI, TMSI, and MIC. No matter how many times the system has been upgraded, the card can easily unlock it. Just insert the card to unlock the iPhone immediately, simple and stable.
- For Both Dual And Single Card Slot: It integrates iPhone 13 Pro dual card slot reverse folding FPC contact point tail design with traditional single card slot SIM card contact point. It turns the dual card into the universal card for X single card. No need to worry about incompatibility caused by traditional card.
- R-SIM Dongle Upgrader: The multiple sets of unlocking programs can be upgraded to the latest version through the R-SIM dongle upgrader. You can download any unlocking program from the R-SIM official website.
- Excellent Performance: It adopts a upgraded chip with 256k memory, which ensures the stability and compatibility of the unlocking process.
- 1 x Case
- 1 x Unlock Card
- 1 x Pin
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
It was supposed to be on 5 May delivered. They didn’t get here and it pissed me off.