Convert cassette music to MP3 format, no computer required, he converter records your tape - either manually or automatically - on a USB flash disc and then can be transferred anywhere.
- Converts cassettes to MP3 files without a computer or additional software
- Makes high-quality 128 Kbps recordings
- Auto and Manual recording modes
- AUX line in port lets you convert audio from other sources (radio, CD player, etc.)
- Operates on 2 AA batteries or plugs into a USB port
- Support 64GB USB flash drive (8GB Save about 2,000 songs)
- Note: Non-Encrypted USB Flash Drive (FAT32 Formatted, Max.64GB) | Not for SSD or HDD, package without USB Flash Drive
- Converter format MP3
- Power supply 2X AA batteries or USB port
- Format of USB flash Support FAT, FAT32, exFAT
- Working time 2 hours with 2X AA batteries
- Audio channel Stereo L/R
- Bit Rate 128 Kbps
- Dimensions 4.4” L x 3.2” W x 1.25” H
- Weight 0.4 lbs. (without batteries)
- Cassette Player
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Receive bag
- 3.5mm Audio cable
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.