With the OBDII Scan Tool MS300 from OxGord, you can easily read diagnostic codes, clear trouble cods (DTC's), and turn off the check engine light (MIL) on US based vehicles from 1996. It will also retrieve the vehicle identification number (VIN ) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9. Its compact size allows the OBDII code reader to easily fit in the palm of your hand, and with two buttons, it's incredibly simple to operate. The device will display over 3,000 generic and manufacturer specific codes on the easy to see LCD screen. you'll no longer need to spend money at the mechanic every time your check engine light comes on, and there's no need for bulky laptops or batteries; the device charges itself via the OBDII cable.
- Scan simply
- Once plugged into your vehicle's, the unit will turn on and prompt you to start your ignition
- Read and clear generic and manufacturer codes
- Powered by the OBII data link connector in your vehicle, so there is no need for batteries or a charger
- Displays over 3000 generic error codes, clears trouble codes (DTC'S), and turns off the check engine light (mil)
- Works with most 1996 and newer US-Based vehicles that are OBDII compiant (including CAN) and supports all OBD II protocols
- It also retrieves the vin (vehicle identification number) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support mode
Shipping and Returns
- Free shipping for all orders over $25 no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 7 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.