Protect yourself, your family, and your home with the Outdoor AHD Home Security Camera and DVR System. You can set it up easily in a matter of minutes, and live view and playback the footage on your smartphone!
- Quick remote access setup with free N-EYE app
- Remote view via your Smartphone anywhere under 3G/4G/Wifi network
- Receive email alerts when motion detected, video blind, video loss,etc
- IP 66 Weatherproof Aluminum Material Housing
- Multicolor Horizontal Resolution: 720P 1.0MP AHD TVL
- Camera Features: HD CMOS with IR CUT Night vision
- DC 12V/2A power adapter for DVR
- Four 60ft 18.3m 4mm video BNC power security camera cables
- Night Vision Distance: up to 30M
- 1 X 4CH Security DVR
- * NO HDD included!
- 1 X Poewer Supply for DVR
- 1 X CD software
- 1 X USB'S Manual
- 4 X AHD Bullet Cameras
- 4 X Video Power 60ft BNC Cable
- 1 X 4-to-1 Splitter Cable
- 1 X Power supply for Camera
- 4 X Screws for mounting cameras
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Great so far. Good pic
Great love it. So clear
Ourdoor AHD Home Security 4 Camera and DVR System
Excellent product. Overall this has been a very good experience using this security system.
This is really a nice system
cameras are great, once you get them setup! Heavy duty, easy adjustable for corrections! I don,t like the install manual, TOO!! SMALL, CAN,T READ IT WITHOUT 5X GLASSES! Also explanation about software is weak for anyone trying to install this, if 1st time install, You will need help!!!
DVR use was user friendly.
I am very satisfied with the product. It was just what they described. The price was very reasonable. Many times these devices are not user friendly. the instructions were very small. I used a printer to blow up the details, after that I had no problems. You can add a monitor and a hard drive to complete the system.