The Omron Electrotherapy Max Power Relief offers reliable Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) Technology for 100 percent drug-free musculoskeletal pain relief for lower back discomfort or recurring knee and shoulder pain. Get relief in as little as 15 minutes. The Omron PM3032 is among the most powerful units to date, yet it's the size of a typical smartphone. That means that you can take it to work or use it at home or while traveling. A sturdy belt clip and a soft carrying pouch make portability easy and efficient. The highly customizable programming offers nine modes to target specific body areas, plus three massage modes. Explore the 15 power levels to find the one that's right for you. Its multiple programming modes give you the option of using this Omron TENS unit in a multi-user setting, such as family homes.
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) Technology
- Omron TENS unit for relief of multiple types of body pain
- Highly customizable
- 9 modes target specific body areas
- 3 massage modes
- 15 power levels
- Smartphone-sized unit for excellent portability
- Ideal for sharing with multiple family members
- 100% drug-free
- Omron PM3032 includes a sturdy belt clip and a soft carrying pouch
- FDA-cleared Class II medical device
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- CMCarolyn M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove This
Helps with the arthritis in my very stiff left shoulder. If I use this, it seems to loosen it up and make it feel much better. I was dubious about buying this but highly recommend. I use Omron blood pressure cuff also and it is very reliable.