Introducing the My Kitty Self Defense Keychain, a wholesale self-defense cat keychain that can turn the tide of any altercation with an attacker. Picking your self-defense items is about considering the combat tactics that work best for you.
Ideally if you’re under attack, you have your favorite knife handy, perhaps a sidearm, or at the very least that novelty mini bat you got at Dodger stadium before they outlawed them. Sadly, you probably won’t be in danger when the circumstances are ideal, which means you’ll be stuck fighting off an attacker–possibly armed, dangerous, and desperate–with whatever you have on hand. That means unless you outfit yourself with some quality combat items, you’re going to be stuck using your briefcase or throwing a shoe.
If you can throw a punch–even a weak-sauce haymaker coming from the shoulder–you can use the My Kitty Self Defense Keychain. This is a plastic knuckle-duster-style piece of self-defense kit that is made to both reinforce your fist by backing it up with a solid foundation and add a jabbing, gouging component to each strike with the protruding ear spikes. The kitty brass knuckles ABS plastic is lightweight, but just as tough as metal without the added weight.
The design is downright cute and completely benign, plus it comes in loads of friendly colors to add to the overall harmless mystique. At first glance, it looks like a harmless cat or dog keychains. But as it turns out, they're used as a self-defense weapon. It is very easy to carry. You can attach it to your keys, and it will fit right in your pocket or purse. It’s possibly the most concealable self-defense item you can own. It’s relatively innocuous and small enough to go into a pocket without hogging space.
Your fingers loop through the eye holes so that the tips of the ears can be used to defend yourself against an attacker. It measures 3.25" x 2.25" and is less than a quarter-inch thick. This self-defense cat keychain is tough and wielding it not only provides you with rigid knuckles, but also two stabbing edges in the form of its ears.
Just slip your fingers through the eyes to deliver devastating strikes. This cat self-defense keychain is an inexpensive addition to any women’s self-defense arsenal. This discrete patent-pending self-defense product can be easily attached to your keys and carried with you almost anywhere. It features black molded plastic, ridged knuckles with pointed cat ears, and delivers devastating strikes.
The My Kitty Self-Defense Keychain comes in six different colors, including a glow in the dark model, so you can stay prepared while looking stylish the whole way.
- Female brass knuckles aren’t new and self-defense keychains for women are growing in popularity. Between February 2020 and March 2021, searches on Google for the term “self-defense key chain” increased tenfold and brass knuckles for women are increasing in demand. As with all weapons, using self-defense tools should be a last resort. But statistically attacks on women are increasing and it’s just not practical—or fair— for them not to be able to protect themselves.
- Self-defense protection is like the protection of car insurance. You don’t say, “I’m not going to get car insurance because I feel the other driver ought to know how to drive.” You get car insurance because you want to protect yourself in the case the other driver doesn’t know how to drive. A great advantage of brass knuckles is that you can wear them around your knuckles, and they are easy to carry.
- Historically, brass knuckles were pieces of metal shaped to fit around the knuckles. Despite their name, today they are often made from other metals, plastics, or carbon fibers. Designed to preserve and concentrate a punch's force by directing it toward a harder and smaller contact area, they result in increased tissue disruption, including an increased likelihood of fracturing the intended target bones on impact.
- The increasingly popularity of “self-defense cat key chains”—kitty-shaped pieces of plastic have proliferated. Women’s brass knuckles are adorable and often sparkly. They’re meant to be worn on your fingers and used to sharpen a punch.
- But there’s a reason to see these cute self-defense key chains as more than just a cute trend. Research suggests that self-protective devices can cause an attacker to retreat, often avoiding a confrontation of a woman and her attacker.
- Durable: Made of unbreakable lightweight ABS plastic.
- Keep it Close: It is very easy to carry. You can attach it to your keys and it will fit right in your pocket or purse.
- Easy to Use: Your fingers loop through the eye holes so that the tips of the ears can be used to defend yourself against an attacker.
- Measures: 3.25" x 2.25" x .17"
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.