This Men's Crossbody bag make it got a huge capacity. Multiple pockets meets your daily needs and keep your belongs organized. This crossbody bag has enough space for carrying up your iPad, umbrella, phone, keys, wallet, notebooks, pens, cards, power bank, A4 books.
- Designed with vintage texture, Good for waterproof and scratch resistance, making the texture natural rough, feeling delicate. And you can have 3 carrying options (Single shoulder, cross body and hand carry).
- Material: This Men Handbag bag is made of high quality faux leather, comfortable to touch, and high quality hardware.
- Multi-purpose: elegant leather Men Shoulder bag with multiple pockets fit you may divide your different stuff very well, suitable for your business, school, outdoor, travel lifestyle, etc.
- Adjustable shoulder strap.
- Strap length: 47" inch.
- Size: 7.9" x 9.5" x 2.4" inch, weight: 0.78 lb.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
It takes more long to be delivered that stated in the policy
Mostly good, however the zippers re very stiff. Explicitly the top one. If you open it all the way, it jams when you try to close it and you have to wiggle it to get it to close. I presume that, hope, that it will work better after it gets used more.
The outside, front pockets are two tight to get anything thick into.
I would recommend this product if, as I stated above, it will be a great item to use.
You may want to put a disclaimer in with the product that it may need time to get loose.
It's a lovely bag, however, my nephew didn't want it. Can't use it. So I may
be using it myself.