The Apple MacBook Air "Core i7" 2.0 13" (Mid-2012/USB 3.0) features a 22-nm "Ivy Bridge" 2.0 GHz Intel "Core i7" processor (3667U) with two independent processor "cores" on a single chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 4 GB or 8 GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (which cannot be upgraded after purchase), 256 GB or 512 GB of flash storage, and an "integrated" Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphics processor that shares system memory.
- Introduction Date: June 11, 2012
- RAM Type: DDR3L SDRAM
- Standard RAM: 4 GB
- Video Card: HD Graphics 4000
- Built-in Display: 13.3" Widescreen
- Native Resolution: 1440x900
- Standard Storage: 256GB
- Standard AirPort: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Apple Order No: MD846LL/A
- Battery Type: 50 W h Li-Poly
- Pre-Installed MacOS: X 10.7.4 (11E2520)
- Maximum MacOS: X 10.15.x
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.