This upgraded extender transfers HDMI over a single Cat5 / Cat5e / Cat6 / Cat7 ethernet cable; It can transmit HDMI signal source from HD STB, DVD, PS3, HDMI display card to HD projector, DLP, LCD, LED and other audio-visual equipment. Extends by Router connection or LAN connection
- Apply M-JPEG technology to process image compressing.
- Supported HDMI format: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz
- Supports TCP/IP, extends HDMI signal unlimitedly over router or hub/switch
- Follow the standard of IEEE-568B
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD
- Supports Ethernet bandwidth: 100M
- HDCP compliant
- Extends by Router connection or LAN connection ,
Cable length requirements are as follows:
- CAT5 Maximum 80 meters between two Devices
- CAT5e Maximum 100 meters between two Devices
- CAT6 Maximum 120 meters between two Devices
- Supports resolutions
- Working Temperature : -10℃ ~60 ℃
- Link Connector
- (Sender/Receiver) : UTP/STP CAT5e/6
- Power Consumption : 3W (max) each
- Relative Humidity : 20%~90%
- Power Supply : DC 5V/1A
- Dimensions : 110 x 58 x 26 mm
- Weight : 239 g
- Cat5e/6 cable : Follow the standard of IEEE-568B
- 1 x HDMI Extender Receiver
- 2 x power supplier
- 1 x User manual
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.