The LG G7 ThinQ gives you a sensuous simplistic design that draws you in. Get immersed in the large 6.1-inch QHD+ FullVision Display, all precisely engineered from metal and glass in a form that feel truly natural to hold. With its super bright display your world just got a whole lot brighter. The G7 ThinQ packs additional white pixels into the screen for stunning picture clarity and brightness - while maximizing battery efficiency. The AI CAM on the G7 ThinQ provides the creative eye, so you can get your perfect shot. It analyses subject in your frame and provides easy recommendations on how to improve your picture. Sporting Dual 16MP Camera's, the super wide-angle lens allows you to capture more of every scene, including large groups or landscapes. Plus, the G7 ThinQ's Crystal Clear lens dramatically improves dynamic range and low-light capabilities. The G7 ThinQ uses its inner space as a resonance chamber to amp up the bass and deliver a premium, loud, and room-filling audio experience.
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, Boost Mobile, Virgin, etc.)
If you have carrier compatible issues, change the settings from CDMA To GSM
- 6.1in QHD+ full vision display with notch
- Super bright Camera
- Dual 16MP/16MP wide rear Camera w/ real glass lens
- Boom box speaker
- Memory Storage Capacity: 64 GB
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- EDEDMOND D.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat phone
The phone was great but it wasn't unlocked like I needed and Verizon isn't my desired carrier. The customer service was fast and courteous and took no time to solve my issue with it.
- VPVishal p.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoYes
I got looks good
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood product
Works well-good product-satisfied
- EJElizabeth J.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMissled
I was misled when I ordered this phone. The description said that it was unlocked and compatible with Tmobile. Technically it is because I can make phone calls and send text messages. However, because it is a Verizon phone it is not 100% compatible. I can not send MMS. Meaning no videos or photos in my messages. We also are having connects problems with both phones both with our calls and data. The batteries do not hold a charge for more than 8 hours on our phones, and we end up having to recharge in the middle of the day. We had a tragedy happen in our family and it delayed us from taking the time to activate our new phones past our return date, so now we are stuck with 2 bad phones. :(
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood quality phone
I waiteda few months before posting this review to make sure my phone was still working. Currently there are no issues. It was a good quality phone. My wife put in. South Korean SIM card as she is currently there. It has been working perfectly. Have not tested it on US networks yet.