This LED Flashlight Super Bright can achieve multiple functions. Safety hammer, hidden blade, LED flashlight and work light. It could be a key survival tool in some cases, as it can help you break glass window and cut string. It is compact and easy to hold. an easily attach on metal surface to work as a work light, making your hands free. Uses front + side light design. Dual light source brings a brighter environment. Adopts universal USB charging interface and charges fast and conveniently.
- Type: LED Flashlight
- Light Source: LED+COB side light
- Material of Blade and Hammer: Aluminum alloy
- Shell Material: ABS
- Voltage (V): 3.7
- Wattage (W): 10
- Lighting Gear: High light - Low light - Flashing - Side light
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Waterproof Level: IP64
- Power Supply: USB charging
- Battery Life: 2-4 Hours
- Size: 17.5 x 6.8 x 4.8CM
Fair - The screen may have some micro-scratches which could be slightly noticeable when the screen is turned on. The body has several visible scratches and/or dents.
Good - Screen may have some very minor scratches which aren't really noticeable. The body has a few minor visible scratches.
Excellent - Screen is in perfect condition. The body may have some barely visible micro-scratches.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The flashlight is definitely super bright, and the flashing option could be helpful in case of an emergency. The magnets could prove helpful, but haven't used them yet. The negative aspect is the sharp point that can be used to cut a seatbelt free. It comes with a small, soft plastic cap for the point which DOESN'T STAY ON which makes this "helpful cutting point" very dangerous! Not a flashlight for grandma to keep in her car! I would recommend it with caution.