LCD Color Screen Digital Backlight Snooze Alarm Clock Weather Forecast Station Indoor Temperature Humidity Time Date Display Clock with Alarm for Home, Office, Room, Table, Desktop
- Time display: Time (12/24 hours) Date (2000-2099) Week (shown in 7 different languages) Temperature display (temperature, Celsius switching)
- Alarm clock / snooze function: Alarm can be set 1 first alarm music
- World time function: Can display world time at the same time and can set the time for each of the 16 major cities
- Timing time: Countdown (range 24 hours), there will be an alarm reminder (about one minute)
- Temperature range: 0 degrees Celsius - 50 degrees Celsius (32 degrees Celsius - 122 degrees Celsius)
- Voice-activated backlight function: Press the LIGHT button to turn on the backlight, or turn the light on within 1 meter, or tap the table to turn on the backlight. The light is turned off for 5 seconds. It is convenient for nighttime viewing time.
- Material: ABS plastic
- Size: As Picture shown
- Weight: about 205g
- Battery: 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Display: time / date / week / alarm / temperature / humidity / weather / snooze
- 1 x Clock
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Evening hours should have a moon. Windy when windy and there are no clouds. Just sunshine 24/7
Do not like display going out and having to activate by tapping or clapping
First one did not work replacement ok so far
I like the look of the clock, much smaller than I expected. Directions are very difficult to follow. But once you get it set up, appears to be a nice clock.
Had I also gotten instructions it would have really been a 10 but I can’t figure out to set it correctly.