This is a professional knife sharpener preferred by chefs. Easy to use by pulling the knife through each slots just a few times to achieve a razor-sharp new blades, this is epochal innovation for our kitchen.
- The knife get sharp soon by pulling it in the grinding mouth for times.
- All knives in home can be sharpened anytime.
- The sharpener has coarse and finely grinding.
- With our incredible 3 slot system, we are revolutionizing the art of knife sharpening. The 1st diamond sharpening rod repairs and straightens damaged blades, the 2nd slot sharpens to restore its V shape. Finally, the 3rd slot fine tunes for a clean polish.
- Safe, common for all blades.
- This product is easy to use. Just put the dull blade on the sharpening slots, you will receive razor-sharpness after few seconds. Avoid your hands touch blades directly.
- This knife sharper is common for all types of blades, including -quality, hard steel blades. You can handle it base on your needs.
- Designed with a non slip base, our kitchen knife sharpener offers comfortable and stable control while you work. cut resistant glove will provided together with knife sharpener and provide double safety guarantee.
- Dimensions: 2.0 inches (H) x 4.0 inches (W) x 8.0 inches (L)
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Didn't really sharpen knives. Instruction weren't very clear.
My dull knifes nd scissors re sharp gain. Use of this sharpener really works well.
Have not received the sharpener yet so I can't hardly give a review!
Not sure how it works as their are no instructions. The little slats that you stick the knife or scissors into are in another language? Japanese or Chinese? I can't say I would recommend this because I like to buy American
My husband did a great job sharpening my large knives, so now I'll have him do the smaller ones. It's a great little sharpener. I didn't receive a glove that was supposed to be included, but it was still a really good buy.