Kid Tricycle——This Tricycles suits for 1-5 Years Old Toddler girls and boys.With two different setting,tricycles can be switched from stroller Tricycle and kid bike easily,greatly to meet the fun and needs of children growing up with age.
The White Unisex Tricycle equipped with front and rear large storage baskets plus small bag and retractable putter, allowing you to carry belongings and adjust the best posture for pushing the tricycle.
The most worth mentioning is the safety design of Tricycle walker, adopts a triangular structure design, which keep you kid' body stable, so that children are not easy to tip over when riding freely. And the seat belt, which plays a fixed role when the child rides to the place where the child rides or encounters an obstacle and hits to protect the baby's safety.
- 2 in 1 Tricycle for 2-5 years old kids
- Adjusted to 2 different settings
- Switch form kid tricycle to stroller tricycle
- With Fold-able Pedal, not need to assemble
- Larger Storage, with front and rear large storage baskets plus small bag
- Retractable Putter for Parent to adjust putting way
- Triangular Stability Design, not easy to tip over
- Safety Care with a seat belt
- Material: carbon steel/plastic/rubber
- Color: White
- Handle bar off the ground: 22inch - 24inch
- Push rod off the ground: 27inch - 35inch
- Rear wheel spacing: 17.7 inch
- Front and rear wheel spacing: 30 inch
- Recommended age: 18 months to 5 years old
- Recommended Height: 2.5ft - 4ft
- Weight capacity: 110lb
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Grandson is 21/2 and loves it. At first he had trouble with the peddling and I unlocked the front hub and he was able to concentrate on steering while I pushed and he got used to peddling. Once he got the hang of it he was off to the races.