Connects an electronic musical instrument to computer with the supplied USB MIDI cable. Simply connect the USB cable into your computer, and your musical instrument digital interface connection is completed.
- Cable length: 200cm.
- 1 in and 1 out MIDI interface.
- 16 MIDI input channels and 16 MIDI output channels.
- LED's indicate power in, MIDI in signal and MIDI out signal.
- Plug & Play NO DRIVER INSTALLATION NEEDS.
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, IMAC
- Easy to turn your PC into a music studio, start by connecting a music keyboard to your computer with the supplied USB Musical Instrument Digital Interface Cable.
- Enables you to play songs while they are being recorded on your PC
- Latest model with a built-in driver.
- USB Bus Powered; Requires No External Power.
- Connect the cable marked "IN" to the MIDI "OUT" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
- Connect the cable marked "OUT" to the MIDI "IN" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
- Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer, the red LED will light to show power on.
- Open you music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI connections, etc.
- Set the music in programs MIDI in and MIDI out devices to "USB Audio Device".
- Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use.
- To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB.
Shipping and Returns
- Free shipping for all orders over $25 no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.