The dog training collar is a useful and effective tool to help correct misbehavior of your pet dog, which can give you a best-trained and well-behaved one. Comes with an 875 Yard /2625ft effective remote control range and a high-sensitive receiver for pet to receive signal, which brings much convenience to train your pet.
- Long Range Remote and High-sensitive Receiver: Up to 2625ft barrier free remote control range with a high sensitivity receiver for pet to receive signal. One remote can pair with max 3 receivers.
- 4 Training Modes and Adjustable Level: 4 Modes (Shock, Vibration, Light and Beep) helps to correct misbehavior of your pet. And you can set 3 different channels by adjusting the level of Shock mode and Vibration mode from 0-99 to select the intensity of training.
- Long Battery Life and Power-Saving: Built-in 300mAh rechargeable lithium battery can last up to a week in normal use (depends on the frequency of utilization) after fully charging with 2-in-1 charging cable (included). Both remote and receiver will go into standby mode if no operation, which is power-saving.
- Waterproof and Dustproof: IP67 Water resistant and dust prevention performance lets your pet dog bath or swim safely with it. (NOTE: Please don't put it in the water for a long time.)
- Safe Silicone Contactor: Comes with high conductivity silicone contactor to protect your pet dog’s skin from being hurt and can ensure good training effectively.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Imount training collar
This collar works great as long as my dog doesn't swim with it as it will stop working. I've tried a couple different collars and this one works best the remote is simple the receiver has a rubber or plastic covers over the shocking electrodes so I feel better about having it on my dog