Everyday computing just got easier with the HP Compaq 8100 Elite Desktop PC!
- Includes a 19" Flat Screen Monitor
- POWERFUL PROCESSOR - Configured with top of the line Intel i5 Dual Core Gen 1 series processor for lightning fast, reliable and consistent performance to ensure an exceptional PC experience.
- SUPERIOR STORAGE AND MEMORY – Customized with 500GB SATA hard drive storage space to store apps, games, photos, music and movies. Loaded with 8GB of DDR3 RAM to zip through multiple tasks in a hurry without lag.
- BUILT IN CONNECTIVITY - Stay connected to the internet with installed wireless capable technology and integrated network card. Play your favorite music files with stereo sound. Easily connect to large and multiple monitors through the installed onboard video connections.
- WINDOWS 10 LATEST RELEASE - A new installation of the latest Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating System software, free of bloatware commonly installed from other manufacturers. As Microsoft's latest and best OS to date, Windows 10 Home 64 bit will maximize the utility of each PC for years to come. Optional software such as Anti-Virus and Office 365 can also be easily downloaded through the Microsoft Windows App Store.
- Connections: 1x DisplayPort Ports,1x Esata Ports, 2x PS2 Ports, 1x Serial Ports, 1x VGA Ports
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
A great purchase at a great price for my 92-year-old mom.
The didn't work from the time it came out the box.
Desktop working well at the moment. No problems
garbage garbage garbage
I ordered this computer in July...Both the computer and monitor have died on me. Totally shut off...no sound from the computer and the monitor blink on and off. ( I hardly got to use it). Suggest don't buy it refub want last no time. I could have took that $250 and put it toward a new one. - Shame on You Sellers.