Our least favorite part of winter is having to head out to the car in the morning to scrape the ice off the windows in the dark. It seems to take forever, and just isn't very fun! While we don't know if we can ever make it a fun experience, we can certainly help make it easier! The Heated Ice Scraper with Built-In Wide-Beam LED Light will make the task of scraping off those windows a breeze, thanks to its unique design. The aluminum heating elements?˜melts?˜ice?˜away, making it easy to clear off your windows, no matter how thick the ice is. The built-in flashlight makes it easy to see in the dark, and the 15' cord allows you to easily move around the car. It's a winter essential!
- Aluminum heating element melts the ice
- Easy to remove stubborn ice from the windshield
- Built-in wide-beam flashlight
- Useful for searching and removing ice from the windshield in the dark
- Extendable handle
- Extends an extra 5"
- Helps?˜to get the hard to reach spots
- 12V car adapter with 15' cord
- Plug the power adapter into the car's 12V outlet
- Easily move around the vehicle
- Hidden storage in the hand grip for the 12V Car Adapter
- Ice cracking claws
- 10 strong and firm claws to crack and break stubborn ice
- Built-in squeegee to wipe away the melted ice and excess water
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Terrible. I asked for a refund but instead you finally found my product and got it to me - 12 days after Christmas. I no longer want or need this product and want a full refund - for product and shipping charges If I do not hear from you, I will send back through the post office as "Return to Sender"
It hasn't snowed ad yet on my car to try it out. But I can't wait to let you know.