Thank you for purchasing this product. For optimum performance and safety, please read these instructions carefully before connecting, operating or adjusting this product. Please keep this manual for future reference.
The HDMI to HDMI converter allows the HD Source connected to single HD Display and adds extra one L+R and SPDIF audio out port.
Our devices offer solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
This devices can extract the digital 2CH PCM stereo audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2CH analog stereo output through its RCA style L/R analog output AND SPDIF output at the same time. The SPDIF output can support 5.1CH audio including Dolby Digital 5.1CH and DTS 5.1CH; it does NOT support Dolby Digital Plus and PCM 5.1CH and beyond.
- One HDMI input converted to one HDMI+ Audio (SPDIF+R/L)output
- Output audio support: SPDIF+R/L analog Audio Output
- Input Resolution: up to 1080P(50/60Hz)/720P/480P
- LED indication: when source or sink is working, LED relative to is light.
- Supports AppleTV and various Blu-ray player
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
- Need DC5V/1A power supply
- Best Quality and Compatibility in Product Category
Operating and Connecting:
- To use one HDMI cable to connect the HD Source with the input HDMI port.
- To connect the converter HDMI output port with the HD Display.
- To use one audio cable to connect the converter R/L port with the audio equipment.
- To use the optical cable to connect the SPDIF port with the audio equipment.
- To connect the converter with 5V DC power adaptor.
- HDMI resolution: 1080P/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support video color format: 24bit/deep color 30bit,36bit
- Audio output: L/R+SPDIF
- Max bandwidth: 225MHz
- Max baud rate: 6.75Gbps
- Input/Output TMDS signal: 0.5~1.5Volts p-p(TTL)
- Input/Output DDC signal: 5Volts p-p (TTL)
- Input cable distance.: ≤15m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
- Output cable distance: ≤20m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
- Max working current: 500mA
- Power adapter format: Input: AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/1A
- Operating Temperature range: (-15 to +55℃)
- Operating Humidity range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension (L x W x H): 84.5X61.8X21 (mm)
- Weight: 132g
- 1 x HDMI TO HDMI+Audio (SPDIF+L/R)
- 1 x DC5V Power Adaptor
- 1 x use Manual
Fair - The screen may have some micro-scratches which could be slightly noticeable when the screen is turned on. The body has several visible scratches and/or dents.
Good - Screen may have some very minor scratches which aren't really noticeable. The body has a few minor visible scratches.
Excellent - Screen is in perfect condition. The body may have some barely visible micro-scratches.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.