Fresh pineapple always tastes better than the canned variety, but coring and slicing a pineapple can be tedious and downright difficult unless you've got the right tool. This handy pineapple corer and slicer takes away the difficult part of getting the job done. Simply slice the leafy crown of the pineapple off and then place the cutting disk over the end of the pineapple. With a slight downward pressure you'll core the pineapple with ease. Then using the cutting edge on the side of the disk you can slice the pineapple into rings without a problem. The best part is, the juice of the fruit will be retained with minimal waste.
- Effortlessly cores and slices pineapple
- No metal blades means no sharpening needed
- Recommended for best use with 3-5 pound pineapples
- Juice retained inside the pineapple for minimal waste
- Dishwasher safe
Fair - The screen may have some micro-scratches which could be slightly noticeable when the screen is turned on. The body has several visible scratches and/or dents.
Good - Screen may have some very minor scratches which aren't really noticeable. The body has a few minor visible scratches.
Excellent - Screen is in perfect condition. The body may have some barely visible micro-scratches.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This item Never worked as discribed, had to just throw it away.
I have not used the item, they are Christmas gifts.
This is a great produce. It is easy to use and perfectly cores and slices a pineapple.
We haven't had a chance to use it as of yet
This pineapple corer and slicer really works! It is a definite time saver for those who like fresh pineapple. Looks like it came out of a can. If your pineapple is ripe, slices may not come out totally together, but it will still work.