If you are a runner and you have never run with your dog hands free, you are totally missing out. You probably notice that it’s not super convenient to hold a leash in one hand while you are running. Your shoulders and back ache, and your running times are not the best. Our lightweight hands free leash allows you to get your natural running motion back.
If you are an active mom you know what it's like to juggle a stroller, a toddler and your other fur child at the same time. This leash allows you to keep both of your hands on the stroller and stay focused on your little one.
If you and your pup like to go off the beaten path this is the leash for you! Our durable and weather resistant materials will hold up against the toughest conditions. Our built in shock absorbing bungee will help you keep your balance and footing when your buddy decides to take a detour.
- Comfortable hands-free running leash with quick release and reconnect
- Ideal for running, walking and hiking with small or large dogs
- Adjustable waist length
- Secure stainless steel spring clip to easily attach to your dog's collar
- Seams reflective design; increase visibility at night
- Length(not included Waistline): 80cm/31.50"
- Waistline: 50-110cm/19.69"-43.31"
- Available in your choice of Red, Blue, and Black
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoHands Free Running Bungee Dog Leash
got it for hiking works great leash could be just a little longer
- SHShannon H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoNice
Works very well. My 70 year old mother can now walk my power house pit without getting her arm jerked out of socket. Wish it had just a tad more give. She can barely use bathroom so close to me. But, overall very nice investment.
- KRKay R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoHandy
I have a puppy that loves to run. I hook him to this leash so I can pick up sticks/limbs and walk him at the same time. Also, raked leaves while he was attached.
- TKTheresa K.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat for beach
Took this a my two year old lab/boxer to beach. She only caught me off guard once! Love it as I was able to look for shells and she was right there too!