Make a personal cup of coffee with the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Single-Serve Coffee Maker and enjoy the added flexibility of brewing freshly ground coffee and single-serve pods. With just the lowering of the lid and the press of a button, you can have a single cup of hot coffee, brewed from a K-Cup pod or your own grounds.
- Single-serve coffee maker with or without k-cup pods. Brew an 8 oz. or 10 oz. cup using a Keurig* K-Cup pod, or up to a 14 oz. travel mug using grounds. Pod holder and grounds basket are included.
- 40 oz. Removable water reservoir
- Whether it’s a single-serve pod or your own fresh grounds, just place them in the holder, lower the lid and press brew. The coffee maker automatically shuts off when brewing is complete
- 3 Brewing sizes fit a variety of mugs. Choose from 8 oz. or 10 oz. single-serve pod or up to 14 oz. with grounds. Use the adjustable cup rest to fit your favorite mug in just right.
- Easy to clean. The pod-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging that can sometimes occur with frequent use.
- Item Weight: 7.65 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 9.43 x 10.14 x 13.66 inches
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoJAMES LASKY
THIS UNIT IS THE BEST THING I GOT IN YEARS
- ABApril B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoCoffee tastes great!
It’s larger than I thought it would be for a one cup coffee maker, but the coffee is wonderful!
- GSGeorge S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI like it
My friend gave me one for my birthday. I use his, the one I bought is my back up. Makes really good coffee