You can create beautiful glass decoration by this tool kit directly, best choice as a gift.
- Work perfectly. Simply place your bottle on the support device, apply pressure, and rotate; heat the score over boiled water and cold water alternately bathe three times.
- Easy and simple to use. Sturdier and easier to use than plastic models, this highly durable metal bottle cutter will have you cutting bottles perfectly in 5 easy steps.
- This glass bottle cutter takes a bit of time to get used to, but once you've got the hang of it, you'll be able to cut wine bottles up easily.
- Smoothly cutting. The results will amaze you, clean breaks nearly every time. Even thick champagne bottles break easily and smoothly.
How To Use:
- Position the Bottle: Decide where you want to cut the bottle by loosening the screw and moving the backstop forward for a shorter cut and backwards for a longer cut.
- Scoring the Bottle: This is exactly the same as making a score line when glass cutting. Rotate the bottle towards you with two hands. Keep it firmly against the backstop and keep it moving while you're making the score line. Only go round on.
- Heating the Score line: Heating the score over boiled water and cold water alternately bathe three times or more than.(Using the cold water from the tap is adequate for this step. Pour the boiling water directly over your score line. Rotate the bottle during this process so that you cover the whole thing.)
- Separating the Bottle
- Smoothing the Edges
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.