Give your lips a long lasting luscious color that will brighten up your mood and will bring light to your face with this magical flower jelly color-changing lip balm!
Note: Enlarge images for color and style naming.
- Coats your lips in a creamy, glossy finish
- Designed to moisturize and prevent the lips from drying
- Changes its color depending on the temperature
- Provides even coverage
- Fruity scent
- Product dimensions: 1”x4”
- Due to the delicate nature of the lip balm, use light pressure when applying
- It is recommend to not twist your lipstick further than a 1/4 to 1/2 inch past the edge of the tube, since this will cause instability of the lipstick which will allow it to break.
- Free shipping for all orders over $49
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLipstick
I like it very much. Stays on. Pretty color. Not sticky
- EJEve J.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLip Balm
I like the lip stick, goes on smooth and very moist.
- CPCheryl P.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoIt's cute and the color is nice.
It just doesn't last very long. You put it on and within an hour it is gone.
- KRKate R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGood Moisturizer
Surprised me. It is a nice color and is the best moisturizer in a lipstick I have ever had.
- DCDiane C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoLove this lip balm
I got the first one and then decided to order another one. I wanted one for when I do my makeup and one to carry with me. I still haven't received the new one yet. It seems to be taking a very looong time. However, I do love it. I got the "Black Chrysanthemum". It looks like a light red on your lips and actually stains the lips for a while. It does break easily, so you have to be careful with it. I would recommend it.